Reptile Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

Regrettably selling our yellow annie, we dont have the time to tame her properly and feel she'd be better suited for someone with the time and experience necessary sold to me for 250 so just want her to go to a good home.
We've had her out a few times the guy before me said she was horrible and nippy which is simply not the case she was probably scared at the way she was handled! Onpy tried to nip twice but bar that shes fine. Still holding with gloves tho just in case :)

Willing to swap for royal python morphs make me an offer :)

You can see shes gorgeous no problem pooing or def not feeding!

Attachments

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Willing to sell for 40 pounds we want her to go to a good home with lots of experience please

Reactions: Prousey1

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea sorry quite a vital thing lol 3 foot

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
still going willing to go lower on price, again good experienced keeper please

·
Registered
220 Posts
PM'd :2thumb:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
On hold :2thumb:

·
Registered
114 Posts
Annie??

If I had the van on the road I would of came over for her, and all the family are full of busy so I'm a bit stumped at the moment. I'm getting a male Locally next week and she would of been good for future breeding. A Lot of people don't like the Annie because of them been prone to being snappy, I don't mind snakes with character lol, I must be one of the weird people. If you don't find a home for her in the future drop me a line and we will sort out some thing to get her over to Sheffield S25.
ALAN
Sheffield S25 2RN

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
SOLD sorryy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts