Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im after a couple of females if any1 has any im in west mids n would swap or buy
as its so hard to tell in the shops if any1 could help me out it would be greatly appreciated:2thumb::no1::notworthy:

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Whatcha got to swap? I have two females (or so I've been told)
I come to Leicester every now and again to see the girlf. Just got back today actually.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i only got more fire bellied toads lol looks like i got 3 males i know 1 is for deffo coz all he does is call lol

·
Registered
956 Posts
im after a couple of females if any1 has any im in west mids n would swap or buy
as its so hard to tell in the shops if any1 could help me out it would be greatly appreciated:2thumb::no1::notworthy:
have you tried any of the internet breeders?

Dartfrog, pollywog & frogs galore, all seem to have fire bellied toads up at the moment! got mine from dartfrog so its with contacting them! good luck!

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
If you were closer I'd let you have some of my female 08's for nowt!!! They haven't got red bellies but I have some pretty green/brown combo's that more than make up for the creamy coloured bellies.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
If you were closer I'd let you have some of my female 08's for nowt!!! They haven't got red bellies but I have some pretty green/brown combo's that more than make up for the creamy coloured bellies.
how much is tnt live delivery thes days n how many could i have lol? oh n are the orientals?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i found a courier whos prices start at around £35 door to door so im well interested in some if yr willing to send em ill pay the cost...let me know asap pipkin

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Pm'd you!

Yes, they are orientals, they were my first experience of breeding, so they don't have red bellies but like I said, they have some really pretty markings on their backs to make up for it. Some nice jade green & brown ones :flrt:

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Pm'd you!

Yes, they are orientals, they were my first experience of breeding, so they don't have red bellies but like I said, they have some really pretty markings on their backs to make up for it. Some nice jade green & brown ones :flrt:
pm replied n ave you got any pics pleeaasseee:lol2:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts