Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ive got 1 female true guyana red tail boa , she struck the glass when she was born and has a very slight bump on her nose , its not very noticible at all , i think in a few sheds it will almost be difficult to see.
She is feeding , drinking and shedding without any problems .
Shes CB September 06 very pretty little girlie!!
im asking £100 ovno

Up for sale again !

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
why do all the good things have to be so far away :cry: sounds like a real nice red tail and would have been a welcome addition as on the lookout for something a bit bigger than my royals.hope you have plenty of good offers :wink:

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's normally me miles away from the bargains!!
Pretty sure i wont have her long at this price but if my folks come up your way soon i'll let you know!!

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
please do !!! i sit here and see all these bargains and look at the location and go aww well another one way to far away :cry:

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
just saw that one of the girls thorough in edinburgh has just bought one of your lovely boas !!!! what did i miss out on :cry:

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
lol buy her then!!!!!!!
You know the little voice in your head is tellin you to :lol2:

·
Premium Member
15,027 Posts
I would as well if we weren't moving into a new house at the end of march! and if I buy one I'll need another so I can breed them... don't think I'll have the space for 2... Although it could go into my burm' viv I have planned.

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
She was sold but it fell through :(
I am willing to hold her on a deposit and accept instalements (i know everyone is skint after crimbo)
I just want this girlie to have a home where she will be cherished , im keeping her brother and sister but i know i cant house any more than the 2 pairs i already have :(
Still got 2 perfect pairs for sale too ,not that shes not perfect , just got a bumpy nose lol bless

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Its just getting her to you , will have to chat with folks and see when they will be up your way.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts