Reptile Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FEMALE HERMANS WANTED - I know I'm asking for gold dust but hey! you never know. Now the real cheeky bit - must be of breeding age as my male is going mad. Unwanted pets or are you emigrating? The tort will be given a loving PERMANENT home in a large enclosed garden.
Hope someone can help.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
No one got any or know where I may find one?:whistling2:

FEMALE HERMANS WANTED - I know I'm asking for gold dust but hey! you never know. Now the real cheeky bit - must be of breeding age as my male is going mad. Unwanted pets or are you emigrating? The tort will be given a loving PERMANENT home in a large enclosed garden.
Hope someone can help.

·
Registered
42 Posts
There is someone selling 1 male and three females all of breeding age for £600 on I think its preloved or UK classifieds if thats of any help. :2thumb:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Also just realised there are some 04 females also on preloved being sold for £80 each, might be a bit young but just thought you might be interested.

Cheers, Luke

·
Registered
69 Posts
Female Hermanns

Hi
I have one female 02 Hermanns left. They are in my shop priced at £150. If you want it i could probably sort a bit of discount on it for you. We are based in Oswestry Shropshire.

Thanks

·
Registered
15,217 Posts
you really need more than one male and female. your male may well be going mad now, but a single female will soon be worried into sickness by a rampant male. would be much better with at least 2 or 3 girls, or just let your male go without. they will take their frustrations out on a tennis ball or a shoe to the same effect. good luck

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi,
Tried to pm you but couldn't. Can you tell me if its big enough to be chipped, and if so - has it been done? as I'm VERY interested. Can I have the shop tel no please?
Cheers,
Andy

Hi
I have one female 02 Hermanns left. They are in my shop priced at £150. If you want it i could probably sort a bit of discount on it for you. We are based in Oswestry Shropshire.

Thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts