Reptile Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I have had my leopard gecko for around 5 years and over the last few days she has been digging like crazy! Especially today, she hasn't stopped digging! She has never been with a male before. Could it be possible that she has infertile eggs?! Any tips on what I can do? Cheers

EDIT, temps are fine and she has been eating and pooing as normal.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Ok so I have had my leopard gecko for around 5 years and over the last few days she has been digging like crazy! Especially today, she hasn't stopped digging! She has never been with a male before. Could it be possible that she has infertile eggs?! Any tips on what I can do? Cheers

EDIT, temps are fine and she has been eating and pooing as normal.

i could possiably be eggs. but also maybe just digging. but maybe sme1 else will tell ya. not 100% sure.

·
Registered
635 Posts
it could just be cos its breeding season - alot of my females are digging more than usual as well - even ones that arent gravid. Maybe this year she just got the urge to dig!! :2thumb:

·
Premium Member
14,592 Posts
She could possibly lay infertile eggs or maybe she just fancies having a good dig about at the moment.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
She seems to have calmed down a bit now but I'll keep an eye on her. Cheers everyone

1 - 6 of 6 Posts