Reptile Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiiiiiii :)

Im looking for a female leo to introduce to my gorgeous male - Roscoe.
Must be 1yr plus, will consider purchasing viv also if sold as a pair.
I live in Halesowen, nr birmingham - so if anyone local is looking to sell please contact me.

regards

Candice

·
Registered
30 Posts
female leo

heya, what type of leo are you after? anything in particular? I think im going to have to sell up my whole collection soon and I have three females if you are interested?
Danny

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, My male is just a normal leo (il post a pic if i can figure it out)so i want a female quite different if possible.
Pinky is gorgeous! tis ashame u may have to sell but if u do let me know :)

·
Registered
336 Posts
Have an albino if your interested. Its either a Tremper or Bell Albino im not sure. PM me if interested.

·
Premium Member
14,592 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
hi,
i can vouch for million dollar gecko's !
i have three ladies which i had from million dollar gecko's a few months back.
lexie,lydia and lu lu are doin great and healthy and if you ask nice she may deliver for you as she bought mine to me

·
Premium Member
14,592 Posts
Ah hiya chick! Welcome to RFUK! Glad the girls settled in well for you!

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hi, i like jigsaw glitter and amie :) theyre all lovely tho, my prob is travel, and with having to travel to hosp everyday to visit my mom im struggle to have time to 'shop around'. Im going to have a look around this week and decide by the weekend. Then hopefully il get my roscoe a girlfriend :):) thanks for everyones help and quick responses. candice xx

·
Premium Member
14,592 Posts
No worries, let me know if you need any help - if you do want to breed then Jigsaw or Glitter may not be the best choices because Jigsaw had MBD as a youngster and Glitter can be a fussy feeder. Amie would be fine though :)

·
Premium Member
14,592 Posts
Oh shes beautiful! Congratulations!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts