Reptile Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all
I've recently adopted a 5-6yr old (will double check) Female Leopard tortoise from my parents. The reason for this is simply because they have moved to a smaller house so can't accommodate her at the present time. I would keep her for myself but due to already owning beardies. geckos and a Bosc, with the plan of Darts in the future, I simply will not have the space and would much rather she would go to someone who has (as any caring owner would). In my parents previous home, they had plenty of room for her and lots of garden space for her to graze/dig in the warmer climates. She's been fed on mainly grazing leaves/grasses with some occasional boiled broccoli. They've always had a proper heat/basking lamp for her etc. I only took her on a few days ago but in this time I can see she eats properly, goes to the toilet and likes to move around when she isn't soaking in the heat, she doesn't spend all of her time simply basking, from what I can see she is a fit, healthy tort with a nice, domed shell. As I say, I don't currently have the correct space to house her otherwise I would :( I know what she's worth roughly but to me finding her the correct home is more important, however I will not give her away otherwise I would prefer to just make the space for her as I've done with some of my reptiles in the past. If there's anything I've missed please feel free to ask. Offers/queries can be made either on here or via e-mail to:
[email protected]

Located in plymouth/saltash.
Offers in the region of £200

EDIT: She can be collected (which is preferred)

Attachments

·
Registered
326 Posts
Hi mate,
Is the beautiful girl (leopard tort) still available??
I see in the thread that you will be venturing into darts soon, i have a few dart vivs available from giving up keeping darts,. Wandered if you may px as you said a loving home is more important than the cash. and save you the time and money of getting vivs made.

Cheers

dan

1 - 2 of 2 Posts