Reptile Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have two ocellated uromastyx for sale

First uromastyx

Is a two and half/three year old female.

She has laid vertile eggs this year. She is in perfect condition and is active and healthy. After she laid her eggs she was a bit moody but other than that she is fine to handle. She has been eating watercress, pak choi, frisee, lambs lettuce, red peppers, carrot, dandeleon leaves and flowers, split peas and lentils (all of which has been dusted with calcium powder and nutrobal).

She comes with a full steup:

Four foot viv (excellent condition)
UV tube with starter (tube is around two months old)
Basking bulb with ceramic holder
Thermostat
Exo terra thermometer
Large exo terra plant
Food bowl
Various pieces of bog wood and cork bark
Various slabs of rock (that make a great hide)

I want £150 for the lizard with the full set up.

Second uromastyx

Is a two and half/three old male.

He is not related to the female and mated with her this year. He is active and eats well but after mating with the female I noticed that she was bullying him (which can happen after mating) so I separated them. When I bought him he was missing the tip of his tail (a tiny piece) but this was already healed so I'm guessing it could have been from when he was a baby. He is slightly rough around the edges (not from when he has been in my care) but is completely healthy and has beautiful markings/colouration. He is fine to handle. He has been eating watercress, pak choi, frisee, lambs lettuce, red peppers, carrot, dandeleon leaves and flowers, split peas and lentils (all of which has been dusted with calcium powder and nutrobal).

He does not come with a setup and I am looking for £60 for him.

I'm open to swapping the lizards over so that the male can come with the viv and the female on her own. In that case the male with the full setup would be £130. The female on her own would be £80.

The reason for sale is that I'm moving house in a month and need to cut back on the reptiles for the time being. I also have some eggs on the way so need to make sure that I have room for any babies.

Collection from Bristol area. I'm not desperate to sell so no silly offers!

Please feel free to ask any questions.

Cheers for reading! :2thumb:

(The first four photos below are the female and setup, the last two photos are the male)

Attachments

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sorry, the price up the top of the advert is incorrect. The correct prices are included in the main bit of the advert.

Cheers.

·
Registered
45 Posts
only need female on her own as have full setup already, whats the lowest you could possibly go, as im travelling from plymouth, cheers

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm not willing to go massively below £80 for her to be honest. I'd give a tenner towards your petrol if you're driving up from Plymouth, so £70 is the lowest I would go.

Considering she's a two and half year old adult, in top notch condition and has laid vertile eggs this year that's a very good price.

Get back to me if she takes your fancy. :2thumb:

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Female is now sold, pending collection Tuesday evening.

The male and the full setup is still available.

£60 for the male on his own.

£130 for the male with the full setup. The full setup includes:

Four foot viv (excellent condition)
UV tube with starter (tube is around two months old)
Basking bulb with ceramic holder
Thermostat
Exo terra thermometer
Large exo terra plant
Food bowl
Various pieces of bog wood and cork bark
Various slabs of rock (that make a great hide)

The setup on its own would be £70.

ALL THE KIT IS IN TOP CONDITION. IT INCLUDES A THERMOSTAT AND A 2 MONTH OLD UV TUBE - A BARGAIN!

·
Registered
45 Posts
oh well was told this female was mine to be collected this evening, good job i checked my messages before leaving, so much for my being interested first!!!!!!, best keep searching i guess, thanks anyway

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
As I said in the message, I am sorry if you felt messed around.

I was offered more than what I was after, I know the buyer personally and the buyer wanted both lizards and the setup. It was a no-brainer as far as I was concerned.

Out of the original people who offered money for just the female I did pick you, because you were the first to show interest. However, when someone you know personally comes along and offers to take everything off your hands and for more money what are you to do?

Anyway, all sold. Thank you. Please close thread.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts