Reptile Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi peeps,

Posting this on behalf of a friend whos step father has sadly passed away.

He has left behind a Female pedigree (papers available) yorkshire terrier called Pip. She is around 5 years old, she has been spayed. Temperament lovely, exciteable dog. Photo below. As stated pedigree papers available.

Also he has left behind Mo (son of Pip) who is a yorkshire terrier x jack russel, photo below. Mo is around 2 years old, temperament he is quite shy / timid at times but overall a good dog.

Ideally both of these dogs would need to go together as they love each others company and its already distressing enough that they have lost their owner.

My friend has no idea how much pedigree yorkshire terriers should go for and nor do i so i advised her to ask for a small donation just to stop people wanting a freebie so we try to ensure these lovely dogs get a lovely forever home and any donation made will be put towards funeral costs / charity.

If you have any questions or queries please speak with my friend Jodie on 07518616012 or myself on 07861703888.

Thanks for looking.
Dan

P.S forgot to mention both dogs in good health, previous vet paperwork / grooming paperwork is available.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Can mod please close thread dogs have found a new home.
Thanks
Dan

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.