Reptile Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My lil girl is now ready to find a new home. She is 6 weeks old and fully weaned although is still living with mum. She is handled on a daily basis to ensure a friendly natured pet. She is low/med white pinto and will come fully registered and with care pack. She did have a small eye infection at a young eye but this has now been properly treated and cleared by a vet and it is the reason why I have delayed her sale as I wanted to ensure she was at full health.

Her mum is albino and her dad is brown snowflake.

All potential homes will be screened by a short questionnaire to ensure proper care of my hoglets. If you are not willing to do this then please do not respond to this advert.

My asking price is £150.

I will upload pics of the lil one once I find my camera cable

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump with pics

Mum:

Dad:

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Still looking for a new mum/dad

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Example of care pack my hoglets come with, liner, pouch and tunnel are made to order so can come in colour of your choice

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sent you PM through other site, if interested let me know

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
For those worried about distance, I travel regularly between glasgow and the north east of England so could easily deliver on route free of charge

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Now down to £125, or £100 with basic care pack

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.