Reptile Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale one female royal python about 1 1/2, normal pattern. Nice natured and will not feed. We had 2 females at the same time, got one feeding but not the other. She lost an awful lot of weight and then we have been assist feeding her, she will only take pinkies. She has put on a little weight and shed fine however she is still very underweight, no other health problems. I need a very experienced home for her. I am asking £40 which I think is a fair price. I lack the confidence to get her fully feeding although I think she will eventually.

Based in Burgess Hill, West Sussex. I am unable to drive or meet up at present so collection only.

·
Registered
14,291 Posts
if i was closer i would have her, the closest i could do is bassildon show, where a friend coould collect her for me,

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
aww i sooo want her but with the rats and leafys on order i aint got no room and its so close aswell :(
manda xx

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
royal python

I am gutted to let her go but I need to like it has been asked if I have tried live food, I don't think I could handle that or my 6year old! I am saying its better to find her an experienced home that can carry on getting on her weight. She is active and has put on weight the poor girl needs that experience!

·
Registered
14,291 Posts
well If there is any way you could get her to east somerset, or the Basildon show, I would definatly give her a home. (or bournmouth)

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
transport

Hi sorry but I can not transport here anywhere as signed off work at the moment. Wish I could travel!

·
Registered
409 Posts
Hi i have sent you an e mail and im willing to pay £40 and pick her up next week.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts