Reptile Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Female Yemen W/ Exo-Terra Set-up

We have a 1.3 yr old (approx.) Female Yemen Chameleon in need of a good home.
She is very friendly and sociable, loves to come out of the tank everyday! She is very well handled by both adults and children, has never shown any sign of aggression to anyone. She has never fallen ill or had to be taken to Vets.
She, not long ago, laid her first clutch of eggs (unfertilised, as i didnt want to mate her for the first season) which turn out to be an impressive 70 eggs. She is now regained her strength and weight and is on top form!

As for the set-up, I spent a good deal of money on making it mainly Exo-Terra.
The Exo-Terra Vivarium is all glass and measures 45cmHx45cmDx45cmW.
It comes with an Exo-Terra Single Canopy Light (with Exo-Terra Repti Glo UVB 5.0 Blub) that measures 30cmWx12cmD (it fits the Exo-Terra Vivarium 30cmWx30cmDx45cmH)
Also included are the Exo-Terra Digital Hydgrometer and Thermometer (that slide onto the Canopy), a T-Rex Cobra Heat Mat Large (43cmWx28cmH), a Medium Exo-Terra Waterfall, a Medium sized Branch, an Exo-Terra Jungle Vine Medium, 5 Large Artifical Plants and 1 Small (Mostly Exo-Terra), a large plastic food dish, a home-made dripper and a collection of stones and slate to litter the bottom of the tank giving a more natural feel to the tank.

£250 o.n.o

Please feel free to contact me directly (via phone or text) as it speeds up the selling process.

Ben 07837915424
or
[email protected]

Feltham
TW13 7DF

Cash on Collection

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump!!!! £250 ono

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wud like to see wot people wud offer

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
will sell with or without set up JUST MAKE ME AN OFFER FOR EITHER!!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts