Reptile Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Does anyone know where I can get hold of a spare door for the old style Ferplast Jenny cage? It's the bigger one on top I'm after. Have searched around and there is nothing on eBay, no reply to my email from Ferplast, and the only place I can find spares is in Holland (would prefer from this country if possible!).

Any help appreciated!

·
Registered
25,485 Posts
I'd try emailing ferplast again... I know of quite a few people who've gotten spares from them.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow! Thanks for the quick reply! I'll keep heckling them then.

I should probably have put this in the equipment section, but thought more rat people would see it here, sorry!

·
Registered
25,485 Posts
You were probably right *lol* The furry keepers tend to be in here and we're the ones that'd know ;)

If all else fails, you could cover the top opening with mesh and steal that door for the front?

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If all else fails, you could cover the top opening with mesh and steal that door for the front?
Yeah, that would be my next course of action I think. I just wanted to keep that there, as I've read these cages are a nightmare to access! I've also got to treat the bars with Plastikote - maybe I should just get a new one instead of trying to save rubbish from the landfill.... :lol:

·
Registered
25,485 Posts
Haha!!! They are a bit of a pain in the access department... And the bars go manky so easily....

·
Registered
25,485 Posts
What a load of crap... Of course they do, it's their cage!

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That's what I thought! But the woman I've been emailing says they don't do the old style cage doors any more. Back to your original plan then, Amalthea, but that will work just as well really. I'm just being fussy about it!

·
Registered
25,485 Posts
At least there's an alternative....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts