Reptile Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I'm looking for a sandy and polecat jills or hobs. Loving home and a empty 6ft double hutch with a large 6ft x 6ft x 2ft (LxWxH) run attached. We have had ferrets before, I am posting this ad for my dad. The ferrets will have plenty of space and exercise and well looked after with a varied diet.

Willing to pay £50 for two kitts, friendly and handable as possible. There home won't be ready until July, so ideally looking for a breeder expecting the above colours, or currently has a litter with those colours.

Cannot pick up unless in the walsall area, but can meet at Birmingham New street, train station and will cover the cost of the train ticket.

Thank you! :no1:

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Hello,

I'm looking for a sandy and polecat jills or hobs. Loving home and a empty 6ft double hutch with a large 6ft x 6ft x 2ft (LxWxH) run attached. We have had ferrets before, I am posting this ad for my dad. The ferrets will have plenty of space and exercise and well looked after with a varied diet.

Willing to pay £50 for two kitts, friendly and handable as possible. There home won't be ready until July, so ideally looking for a breeder expecting the above colours, or currently has a litter with those colours.

Cannot pick up unless in the walsall area, but can meet at Birmingham New street, train station and will cover the cost of the train ticket.

Thank you! :no1:
Try this man, im picking two kits up on thursday :)

Preloved | ferret kitts for sale heath hayes cannock for sale in Heath Hayes, Staffordshire, UK

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.