Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ihave my next litter of ferret kits coming up to being able to leave there mum it is a litter of 5 kits polecat silver crosses i will be looking for around £20 for each will do deals on multipuls but must be collection from stevenage.

i will also have another 11 litters coming up for sale over the next couple ofmonths colours will include:
silvers
polecats
albinos
sandys
and black eyed whites
the prices on these will vary but will still do deals on mulitipal buys

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
The Grandad was a silver on Dads side so arent heavily silver gened. They carry mainly polecat.

I can provide colour information for upto 3 generations each side if its of use to anyone

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
how many hobs and how many jills and are they definately silvers and not polecats?? I still have loads of people on my waiting list for kits that im not having anymore so may be able to help

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
they are dark silvers but to be sure i will confirm when they are a bit bigger just in case they change i will have 6 jills giving birth to silver litters over the next couple of months

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Hollie why is dora not on your ferret list?

Marina:)
Because I no longer have Dora. She went to a friends to have her litter of kits and stayed as she got along with her ferrets so well, it seemed a shame to drag her back here again. I was going to offer her to you but you seemed to think my situation wasnt an emergency, or that my excuse was lame and I kind of took offence to that.

·
Registered
16,933 Posts
argh your too far away my friend is after 4 ferret kits but your too far off :bash:

·
Registered
12,007 Posts
Because I no longer have Dora. She went to a friends to have her litter of kits and stayed as she got along with her ferrets so well, it seemed a shame to drag her back here again. I was going to offer her to you but you seemed to think my situation wasnt an emergency, or that my excuse was lame and I kind of took offence to that.

Hollie its taken me so long to reply to this because you have absolutely broken my heart.

When i pick people to take on my animals i do it very throughly and carefully and i chose you not your friend. I trusted you with my little girl. When i saw your first post you said that you needed to shift a few. Then you said you had developed asthma. I have asthma, i am aware of how it affects people. If you had as bad as asthma as you claim you would need to remove all furry animals from the house and place that you reside because they would ALL affect you.
I asked if Dora was on that list because i didnt want her to go anywhere other than here we me or stay with you. You replied and told me that she wasnt on that list. So i felt reassured that she was safe with you.

Now i find out that you have given her away, when i made it so clear that if you no longer wanted her i would have her back. :( Thanks.

I shall slink away now and cry!!!

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Hollie its taken me so long to reply to this because you have absolutely broken my heart.

When i pick people to take on my animals i do it very throughly and carefully and i chose you not your friend. I trusted you with my little girl. When i saw your first post you said that you needed to shift a few. Then you said you had developed asthma. I have asthma, i am aware of how it affects people. If you had as bad as asthma as you claim you would need to remove all furry animals from the house and place that you reside because they would ALL affect you.
I asked if Dora was on that list because i didnt want her to go anywhere other than here we me or stay with you. You replied and told me that she wasnt on that list. So i felt reassured that she was safe with you.

Now i find out that you have given her away, when i made it so clear that if you no longer wanted her i would have her back. :( Thanks.

I shall slink away now and cry!!!

Well so sorry im not your textbook case of asthma, my brother is also asthmatic but is only affected by cats and I know of several people who can only live with certain animals who have asthma. I never said I needed to shift them, I stated from the start that some had to go as I had developed asthma. I had no intention of Dora going, I simply couldnt raise the litter she was expecting (as I didnt want the kits to not be handled as much as they should) so a friend offered to have her there whilst she had them, the only reason she stayed is because my friend fell in love with her and she got on so well with her other ferrets, so Dora now lives with a group of jills along with 2 of her daughters.

You didnt once state that she was to go back to you if I could no longer keep her and you certainly didnt make me sign anything. You had also stated on several occassions that you didnt want to take on any unneutered ferrets as you couldnt be doing with the worry of neutering them, Dora obviously hasnt been spayed.

I have nothing further to say on the matter, you wont believe me about the asthma and im not upsetting Dora by moving her again. Yes your upset that you dont have her, but what about my feelings? I dont want to keep bringing up the fact they most of them are gone, its hard enough as it is. You hardly kept in touch with me about her anyway.

Now back to the point of this post please.....

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
hi, do you still have any left? not sure how old these threads are, am very interested. i live in stevenage
Me too, and I live in Stevenage also .... :)

How hard are they to keep ?

Can they and should they be kept indoors ?

Do they bite (a lot ?)

Do they smell (a lot ?)

Thanks Snakejed (Hope you remember me!)

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
i'm pretty sure snakejed unfortunately lost this litter of kits...

there is, or was, a post about it somewhere in other areas of the forum..

N

1 - 20 of 20 Posts