Reptile Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Prices include P&P. Postage will be recorded, 2nd class if light enough, 1st class otherwise.

Discounts for multiples, and very much open to offers.

PayPal only please. If paying by goods, I will only send to fully confirmed addresses as they appear on PayPal. If paying by gift, I can send to any alternative address you like, and I will provide full contact details once I have received payment. I say once I have received payment, as I'm not content to give out my home address and telephone number to people 'thinking' about buying :)

If collecting, cash on collection only.

All items come from households with smokers and pets.

Clothes
W- waist, B-bust, L-total length. All measurements are approx and are of the garment lying flat.

1) Primark black A line skirt. Beautiful embroidered detail around bottom and waistband. Feels like suede. Label 14 (W34", L28") £5

2) Primark white reverse printed top.This has the design printed on the inside of the tshirt, making it look like it's inside out. Really funky. Could also wear it inside out for the bolder pattern with a few minor modifications. Raw edge finish. Label 14 (B38", L24") £3.50

3) Papaya brown/blue check vest with velvet ribbon trim. 16, B-40", L-18" £3.50

4) Primark light grey thin jumper top. 16. B-40"+, L-23" £4

5) New Look long patterned top. Has back ties and ties at neckline for skinny scarf look. 16. B-36-38" Under Bust (no give)-32", L-32" £4

6) Dorothy Perkins cream lace top with matching vest. Vest has some pulls/bobbles but when worn below lace top this can't be seen. I do have more pics of this. 16. B-38", Under Bust (no give in lace top) 36", L-22.5" £6

Attachments

·
Registered
11,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
3, 4 and 5 gone :2thumb:

·
Registered
11,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
6 gone now too :2thumb:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts