Reptile Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all I've decided to cut down on my snake collection a little so I'm letting a couple of my bigger snakes go.
They all eat, poop and shed with no problems and all handle ok.
So here they are

First up is my adult male sumatran blood python cb09 stunning snake and a really big lad he has never struck at me it's just that he's a little hissy whilst getting him out and struggles a bit due to his size but once he's out and has calmed down he handles fine
Looking for £120

Second is my female Sumatran blood python late cb11 and again stunning snake with some beautiful markings she's not bad once out of the viv but will strike if you fuss about while getting her out but she will calm down with regular handling she's around 18inch and a nice chunky gal.
She was bought to grow on and pair with the above male so I will do a deal if any one wanted to take the pair
Looking for £140

And lastly is my adult female pastel boa proven breeder but hasn't yet bred for me she's a gorgeous looking boa and really does handle great really chilled out snake, she's around 7ft and a really heavy set gal feeds like a champ on jumbo rats
Looking for good offers

Thanks for looking please no time wasters or picture hunters

I may swap for monitors and can add cash if the monitor is of more value let me know what you have :2thumb:

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Open to swaps for the female boa looking or looking for £120 cash
Let me know what you have :welcome:

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
No surprise you got rid of them bloods they were the most crappest snake I have kept in over 25 years.
Boring dull and just dull!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts