Reptile Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
35,069 Posts
Like the first 2 : victory:

I know the fire is about the combos, but really I cant tell the dif, looks like a normal to me :lol2:

·
Registered
8,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Like the first 2 : victory:

I know the fire is about the combos, but really I cant tell the dif, looks like a normal to me :lol2:
Annoying thing is, that fire looks SO different in the flesh, but taking a pic she just looks like a bright normal.

·
Registered
8,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Great lookin snakes guys, but that fire is real dark!
Again, she really isnt in the flesh. she's super pale. From Pauls BEL x Normal, so she's actually one of the brighter ones out there, just cant seem to capture it on the camera.

·
Registered
727 Posts
i thought the fire was just a normal till i seen the pic of the fire with a normal the fire is lighter than the normal very nice royals i liked the top 2 too lol.

·
Registered
12,205 Posts
Cracking snakes. What's the genetics behind the Savanah, if you dont mind me asking : victory:

·
Registered
756 Posts
That ghost is one sexy snake
not really into royals but that one is stunning

·
Registered
10,619 Posts
Desert ghost for me... simply stunning !!!

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
I fnd it scary that a fire looks like a normal but breed 2 together and you have a chance of a BEL!

LOVE the Mojave.I really want one!

·
Registered
8,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I fnd it scary that a fire looks like a normal but breed 2 together and you have a chance of a BEL!

LOVE the Mojave.I really want one!
But look at the russo ball, looks like a pale normal, makes a BEL, the Green pastel is just a black back normal, but makes a gargoyle. Seems some of the nicest super forms come from the mose normal looking co-doms :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts