Reptile Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This gecko is really confusing me. like PROPER confusing me (for all that dont know nairobi, shes one of my leos)

She's eating because she's put on weight...and I've seen her so it means no more hand feeds!! But i've never seen her drink...and her skin looks a bit dangly sometimes. I've got her a good exo terra bowl and i keep it in the cool end where it can stay nice and cool...and i change it every night.

i dont know what 2 do - ive used a syringe and dropped little tiny droplets on her lips and she licks all the water off right away...

nt sure what to do!!

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
yeah mine doesnt either so i wouldnt worry plus they are noctornal anyway so it probably does it at night

·
Registered
11,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah i know that obv because they're nocturnal and will sleep thru the day anyway.

when i got her, she never ate, she stopped completely....to the point i had to feed her myself to get her appetite back up...but now its a question of getting her to drink because i can tell she doesnt - just the dehydrated kinda look. ive made sure the temps are okay and that things arent too ''dry'' in there..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts