Reptile Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The only reason im selling this car is due to the fact i am student and basically cant afford to run it any more! i have had it since january and its been fine to me, never let me down once. its a great litttle car which is lovely to drive and makes an ideal 1st car with cheap insurance and easy to drive with power steering, electric windows, sun roof cd player basically everything! for an oldish car its great! and its in great condition inside and out with no major scratches or dents any where on the body just the usual faint brush marks.only down side is the front left tyre will need replacing soon as bit bold and it has no face plate but the other 3 are fine with the back left 1 being brand new it has MOT till decmber 08 and taxed till august 08 with sum service history done bout 96,000 miles im lookin for £750ono any questions just ask or ring / tx 07927812255 there is no problem if u wish to come view the car in person thats fine and take it for a drive just contact me to arrange it i can send pics through e mail as dont know how to post on here thanks chris

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump!! £700 ono

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
£650 or consider swap for 125cc bike with money going ur way cheers

1 - 3 of 3 Posts