Reptile Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling the following animals and equipment, as i am emigrating in the coming weeks, and i can't take em with me! i am a professional breeder, and reptile consultant. All of these animals and equipment are well cared for and are in excellent health/condition. COME AND GET EM WHILE THERE ARE SOME LEFT!!!!!

1 pair Dumerils Boas - Come with CITES certs. etc. Proven breeders. Female is Bob Clarke black and white and male is normal phase. £550-00 pair

1 male Royal Pythons 3.5 yrs.. ready to breed next season £70-00

1 male Makasaar reticulated python juvenile, beautiful snake, snappy but calming down well. Will be a stunning adult. Nicer than Bali’s. – 4FT plus. £140-00

1 pair Sorong Green Tree Pythons. Stunning animals!! Ready to breed next year £1,000-00

1 juvenile Indonesian water monitors £70-00

1 male sub adult boa constrictor, ready to breed next year. Stunning snake, £75-00

Pair of grown-on hatch juvenile Brazilian Rainbow boas. Stunning!! £260-00

1 Juvenile cat-eyed snake – Hatch. £95-00

Hatchling Dumerils boas, all high pink, all with certificates £85-00 each a bargain!!! £150 for a pair

Mature female chilie rose tarantulas, all proven breeders £10-00 each

Juvenile pink toe tarantulas £10-00 each

4 6Ft vivariums £75-00 each - Comes complete with heat cage and assembly

13 Microclimate microprocessor day/night thermostats. £35-00 each, (These are £65-00 each retail).

13 ceramic heater – Exo terra/pearlco – £10-00 each (These are £24-50 each retail)

16 Ceramic bulb holders – £8-00 each, (These are £14-00 each retail)

16 exo terra humidity/temp gauges £4-00 each, (These are £8-50 each retail)

Huge fast freeze freezer with over £400-00 (Retail) frozen rodents and chicks. £200-00 to clear!!

Various other items including heatmats, viv furnishings, digital thermometers, etc.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Hi, where are you and will you courier?
Cheers
H

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
1 male Royal Pythons 3.5 yrs.. ready to breed next season £70-00
where abouts are you could be intrested in the royal if not too far away :?:

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
when he first put this stuff up for sale he said he was moving abroad in two weeks and these posts have been coming up for quite some time now so i dunno he's gone or not already cuz i posted when he first put em up and he had 3 6ft vivs and he never got back to me :?

dont want one off him though now, going to arrange one with someon else after new year.

·
Registered
8,469 Posts
Can I just say, my friend bought a lot off him and knows the situation.
I think the guys a bloody star to be honest as he also suffers from FMS (like myself) and due to working different hours etc he's not always got time to reply or check. My jammy mate had the pair of Dumerils aswell as a few other items. Think he still does have stuff left but please email him directly and he will got back to you as soon as. He had his move cancelled till poss next year but is still preparing for this. Don't be so harsh about someone when he happens to be a super person.
xx
Thank you

·
Registered
13,846 Posts
He got back to me within minutes when I contacted him about a viv but unforunatly it turned out I didnt need the viv at the time. I wish he still had some 3ft vivs left because I will need one soon :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts