Reptile Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling the following animals and equipment, as i am emigrating in the coming weeks, and i can't take em with me! i am a professional breeder, and reptile consultant. All animals and equipment are well cared for and are in excellent health/condition. COME AND GET EM WHILE THERE ARE SOME LEFT!!!!!

1 male Makasaar reticulated python juvenile, beautiful snake, snappy but calming down well. Will be a stunning adult. As nice as Bali’s. – 4FT plus. £140-0

Hatchling Dumerils boas, endangered species, all high pink, all with certificates £75-00 each a bargain!!! £140 for a pair Last few left!!

Microclimate microprocessor day/night thermostats. £35-00 each, (These are £65-00 each retail).

ceramic heater – Exo terra/pearlco (250w – 100w) – £10-00 each (These are £24-50 each retail)

Ceramic bulb holders – £8-00 each, (These are £14-00 each retail)

Zoo med humidity/temp gauges £4-00 each, (These are £8-50 each retail) Some are unopened!!

Various other items including, viv furnishings, digital thermometers, heatmat, heat cable, etc.

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
Hi mate, I thought you had left the country ages ago :lol:

Where abouts in the country are you ?

Do you have pix of the dumerils ?

·
Registered
13,846 Posts
Your best off sending him a PM Dexter. Hes in Preston all the way up near to me. He brought us a nice big viv round saturday :D

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
its a really good viv as well but i dont know what to do with the heat plate thingy lol.

·
Registered
6,229 Posts
I used to use heat plates for the bullsnakes chelle, if you let me know which one you've got and what the vivs like I'll tell you how to set it up. I really like them myself.

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
Ok, you keep a pair of snakes there for me, and I come round to collect when I get a chance :lol:

·
Registered
13,846 Posts
I think its just the bracket to hold a heat plate on Hannah with a guard covering it. Theres no plugs/ wires etc coming from it.

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
Ok, Blazey can look after one and Maxine the other :D

·
Registered
13,846 Posts
awww lol i was just joking. I wouldnt mind looking after them if they was just hatchlings :D I only have one empty tank so the other would have to sleep under my quilt to keep warm :? :lol:

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
Behave Maxine :lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts