Reptile Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reptile equipment left, only a few to go so hurry if you want a bargain!! Sale due to imminent immigration

Microclimate microprocessor day/night thermostats. £30-00 each, (These are £65-00 each retail).

ceramic heater – Exo terra/pearlco (250w – 100w) – £10-00 each (These are £24-50 each retail)

Ceramic bulb holders – £8-00 each, (These are £14-00 each retail)

Zoo med humidity/temp gauges £4-00 each, (These are £8-50 each retail) Some are unopened!!

All equipment can be posted upon request

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
hi there i have a 100gallon flexarium and i need to get more heat in. I was told ceramic heaters would be best what wattage would you say i need?
thanks.

·
Registered
13,846 Posts
your best off searching his posts and finding his email addy. he does get back to you because i bought a viv off him before.

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Ive emailed him aswell on two occasions when hes advertised and hes never got back to me...

Shame for him really, i woulda had a few of his ceramics, stats and holders.....

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
final stuff to clear

Hi all.
He`s having a rotten time of it right now, plus just started at uni so very, very busy. His email address is [email protected] & you can get him or leave a message on his landline which is 01772-888987 he`s called Mike Hesketh & i have lots of his ceramics, microprocessors, thermometers, & 2 of the 6ft vivs, plus he`s a really, really good mate & i can vouch for him 100%
Please just be patient.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts