Reptile Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At last sorted pics o bandit here he is!

Got a question 2 hes a mack snow poss het blizzard and bell albino wat does this mean if i wanted 2 breed from him?I no that if i breed him 2 anotha mack snow id get super mack snow but wat does th rest mean?

·
Registered
31,364 Posts
if with bliz or albino you woul get some of each.
At last sorted pics o bandit here he is!

Got a question 2 hes a mack snow poss het blizzard and bell albino wat does this mean if i wanted 2 breed from him?I no that if i breed him 2 anotha mack snow id get super mack snow but wat does th rest mean?

·
Registered
8,570 Posts
very nice !!

·
Registered
559 Posts
looks just like pringle :) he's gorgeous!!

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
lovely pics! :D

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
it means that he may be het blizzard and/ or het albino. If he is there are some nice morphs you can get if you breed him. If you breed him to a blazing blizzard for example, and he is indeed both het blizzard and het albino
you can get blazing blizzards and mack blazing blizzards.
if he's only het albino and you breed him to a blazing blizzard (or albino) you can get albinos and mack albinos
if hes only het blizzard an breed him to blazing (or normal blizzard) you can get blizzards and mack blizzards :)
if hes neither you can get mack snows out of him. No matter what morph you breed him to theres a 50% of mack snow babies and all of the babies will be heterozygous for whatever morph you bred him to :) (the other 50% will be normal also het. for whatever morph you breed him with) very nice leo btw!

·
Registered
64 Posts
awwwwww he looks cute!!! how old is he?

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
nice mate looks good

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
hes lovely! how did you tame him down??? ive had a mack from ben too, and she hates me lol. started putting my hand in there and just not touching her, she shrieks every time i go near her! bandit looks very chilled with you!:2thumb:

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks all!
BG-Geckoit means that he may be het blizzard and/ or het albino. If he is there are some nice morphs you can get if you breed him. If you breed him to a blazing blizzard for example, and he is indeed both het blizzard and het albino
you can get blazing blizzards and mack blazing blizzards.
if he's only het albino and you breed him to a blazing blizzard (or albino) you can get albinos and mack albinos
if hes only het blizzard an breed him to blazing (or normal blizzard) you can get blizzards and mack blizzards :)
if hes neither you can get mack snows out of him. No matter what morph you breed him to theres a 50% of mack snow babies and all of the babies will be heterozygous for whatever morph you bred him to :) (the other 50% will be normal also het. for whatever morph you breed him with) very nice leo btw!
Not entirely sure wat all that means but thanks 4 ur detailed ansa will hav look at some pics so can c wat some o em look like!Didnt realise itd b so many diff morphs outta him jus thot itd b mack snow blizzard or albino!
Siky0161awwwwww he looks cute!!! how old is he?
He was hatched in september not sure exactly wen!Do u no mightyrhi?so bout 3mnths!
beckahes lovely! how did you tame him down??? ive had a mack from ben too, and she hates me lol. started putting my hand in there and just not touching her, she shrieks every time i go near her! bandit looks very chilled with you!:2thumb:
Hes not 2 bad n stays calm as long as i dnt spk 2 him or move 2 quick!He likes 2 lull me in2 a false sense of security n sits nice n calm 4 a while then runs!He thinks hes funny!I used a couple o tubs wi lid on bottom 4 his hides so i jus pick th whole thing up n sit it on ma knee wi ma hand in front o hole n he eventually walks out on ma hand 2 hav a nosey n i do it every couple o nites n he stays out bout 15mins then i put him bak but wen i put him bak in he freaks out a bit n runs bout everywhere but i jus ignore him if he has freak out!N wen i feed him n ma other 1 i feed em wi tweezers so wen i go in he associates it wi gettin fed n i offer him waxworms by hand!Coz i live by masel hes fine wen its jus me but if i take him out wen ny1 else is there he goes skittish but iv kept it so im only 1 handlin him!Sorry 4 such long ansa!:whistling2:

·
Registered
559 Posts
hes lovely! how did you tame him down??? ive had a mack from ben too, and she hates me lol. started putting my hand in there and just not touching her, she shrieks every time i go near her! bandit looks very chilled with you!:2thumb:
bandit's brother pringle, who lives with me, is fine, really laid back and relaxed... i started handling him the day after i got him, i popped my arm in the viv and he wouldn't stop climbing haha.
maybe your is just tempremental!

edit: and gwinni, september 2nd rings a bell for me, so a couple of months :)

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
bandit's brother pringle, who lives with me, is fine, really laid back and relaxed... i started handling him the day after i got him, i popped my arm in the viv and he wouldn't stop climbing haha.
maybe your is just tempremental!

edit: and gwinni, september 2nd rings a bell for me, so a couple of months :)
yea i think shes just a bit highly strung, im scared to actually get her out because shes so fast! and she screamed at me the one time i did pick her up. im just taking it slowly for now:2thumb:

·
Registered
64 Posts
pics of george here now :D:D:d

1 - 15 of 15 Posts