Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dusted off my login details and thought I should share some pics, especially to those who have tracked Dylans progress from juvie to adult... So enjoy :2thumb:

So here is the little fellow when I first got him at around 6g (note: I didn't take these first 4 pics)....

And now weighing in at a whopping 36g...

I finally managed to get some 'fired up' pics as I had just finished cleaning out his viv... Needless to say he took a rather large toilet break immediately after being put back :roll:

Ahh well... Who can resist this face,

Hope you liked,
Chris

·
Registered
476 Posts
Loving the last pic, :no1:

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Love the first 'grown-up' pic!!!! :flrt:

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
He has changes so much! I love his dark colouring! He is one gorgeous big boy!:flrt:

·
Registered
5,944 Posts
Wow......what a huge colour change. He is absolutely stunning Chris :mf_dribble::mf_dribble:

Gimme Gimme please :whistling2:

·
Registered
8,236 Posts
yumyumyum, the contrast is stunning mate!
The market maybe flooded, but it isn't flooded enough with cresties like this :mf_dribble:

·
Registered
549 Posts
He I stunning, would produce some stunning hatchlings with one of my females. And chris is right the markets flooded but not with cresties like him.

CrestieCrazy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
oh he looks like like my big boy Dylan exept your Dylan has spots :lol2:
What can I say... He's a spotty little teen :lol2:

Wow......what a huge colour change. He is absolutely stunning Chris :mf_dribble::mf_dribble:

Gimme Gimme please :whistling2:
Thanks :) ... Maybe if you cross my palms with sikorae a plenty :whistling2:

yumyumyum, the contrast is stunning mate!
The market maybe flooded, but it isn't flooded enough with cresties like this :mf_dribble:
Thank you :) If I ever was to breed in the not so distant future, I would get a unique pair with 0 spots :lol2: (and would probably spend a small fortune doing it :roll: )

He I stunning, would produce some stunning hatchlings with one of my females. And chris is right the markets flooded but not with cresties like him.

CrestieCrazy
Thank you :D

·
Registered
5,944 Posts
Like that will ever happen :lol2:

·
Registered
3,702 Posts
he has turned out to be a real beauty :mf_dribble:

·
Premium Member
5,837 Posts
Absolutely stunning, I love little dylan :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
OMG.............. He is gorgeous!!!! I love the contrast he has going on, I didn't realise they would change so much!!
Thank you :) It's quite amazing how much they can change from hatchling to adult :2thumb:

he has turned out to be a real beauty :mf_dribble:

Absolutely stunning, I love little dylan :)
Thanks Jac :) You'll have to give him a 'beep' when you come round.. he has grown quite a bit since you were last here (along with poptart putting it on like there's no tomorrow) :lol2:

·
Premium Member
5,837 Posts
Thanks Jac :) You'll have to give him a 'beep' when you come round.. he has grown quite a bit since you were last here (along with poptart putting it on like there's no tomorrow) :lol2:
Haha I will indeed, bless him. Going to try to get over in May :) About time I caught up with the littlens ;)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts