Reptile Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after owning him for over a month now I have finally managed to catch my 100% albino male eating...he wont eat from tweezers and his food needs to be left in with him overnite...so fed him b4 we went to bed last nite, then came downstairs again about 1am for a drink after a bit of ....errrmmm...exercise...and look wat I found!!

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
sweet,just need a female het now too :lol:

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
already hav 1 babe, my female banded is 66% het for albino but at the mo only weighs 590g :cry:

·
Registered
176 Posts
good news. mine were such fussy eaters!

·
Registered
22 Posts
hey nat kl piks i will b posting areply on da ova forum for dis pik lol ma mum tld me bwt it lol
rele nice royal btw

·
Registered
21,190 Posts
cool 8) nice pics

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
aaaaaaaaw thanx everyone.
welshgaz....yea was a very nice size meal...mind u he's nigh on 4ft and 810g lmao so gota keep up with the greedy buggar!
Neonius he is a very handsome man aint he!!??? :D

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Nat said:
welshgaz....yea was a very nice size meal...mind u he's nigh on 4ft and 810g lmao so gota keep up with the greedy buggar!
he is, one of the most stunning male royals i've seen

·
Premium Member
15,027 Posts
Nat said:
4fts a damn good size for a royal.... mines still growing a bit but he's only just over the 3ft mark I reckon... Tried measureing him again the other day, though he was closer to 4 :cry:

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
hes a stunner

·
Registered
8,469 Posts
He's lovely, Nice when you see them eat. You know they are enjoying it at least lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts