Reptile Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Viv Builder
4,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Somebody told me recently that there is only 1 UK supplier for Fire and Ice beardies and that he/she is based near Chester.

Does anybody know how I could get in touch with them in order to buy some please?

A name, email addy or phone number would be great.

Thanks in advance, Volly

·
Registered
9,608 Posts
As far as I know, Mark (Woodrott) is the only guy who currently imports them - quite a few people have dragons from Fire and Ice and are / will be breeding "Fire and Ice Line" babies. If you wanted a US-bred one then Mark would be the guy to speak to about that, or you could try at one of the European shows, as some of the US breeders do attend them.

If you want a UK-bred baby from Fire and Ice US-bred parents, there are quite a few people around who are currently breeding them, and who will be breeding them later on this year.

·
Viv Builder
4,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the replies.

Do UK ones come with papers like USA ones?

or is this question just starting another post entirely? lol

do they need papers?

Oh, and does anyone know what sort of price I should expect to pay for 1 male and 1 female - UNRELATED?

Thanks again

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Oh, and does anyone know what sort of price I should expect to pay for 1 male and 1 female - UNRELATED?

Thanks again
Depending on the *quality* probably around £150+ for some ok ones, a couple of weeks ago I phoned up Mark enquiring about possibly buying a female and it was certainly a interesting conversation. You should ask him for his number and give him a ring.

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
hi
your looking at around £150 for a pet quality, £200 for a breeder quality and £250+ for a collectors quality.
all of marks (woodrott) beardies come with papers as standard.
all are to a high standard

·
Registered
526 Posts
I got one off Mark just as a pet and its only 50% fire & ice but you still get the papers with it : victory: defo reccommend contacting him.

He's a top quality little dragon aswell (pic below but not too clear as i took it on my phone)

·
Viv Builder
4,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you very much for all the replies.

I have now PM'd Mark and will await his reply.

Cheers for the help guys - I love this forum, lol

p.s. Lovely beardie even if it is only 50% F&I - hope I can get some just as nice

·
Registered
760 Posts
My partner has two F&I Dragons from Mark, awesome guy & very knowledgeable :2thumb:

Alex

·
Viv Builder
4,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Does anyone have any contact details for Mark - a.k.a. Woodrott on here?

I have PM'd him but no reply as yet.

Thanks, Volly

1 - 10 of 10 Posts