Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fire

by Bob Clark on Sunday, May 29, 2011 at 1:28am

This morning my animal facility suffered a devastating fire. I am in the process of assessing the damage in terms of animals, eggs, records and equipment. I do not believe it will be possible for me to attend the shows next weekend in Hamm and Houten. If this is the case I will make every effort to get the animals I have promised to deliver as quickly as possible. I hope my European customers will bear with me while I work through this process. It would be very helpful to me if customers that have already ordered and paid for animals would contact me and help me reconstruct my records. I currently do not have access to my email but i will respond as quickly as I can.

I've posted this for those of you that do not have him on facebook and have made orders, don't let any opinions lead to insensativity..

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
That's dreadful. Whatever opinions people have that is the most appalling thing to happen. I'm gutted for those animals

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
That's dreadful. Whatever opinions people have that is the most appalling thing to happen. I'm gutted for those animals
Absolutely, how awful to find your life's work and more importantly your animals in ashes.

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Its very sad news, hopefully he hasn't lost too many of his animals. No matter what your opinion is of him you cant help but feel desperately sorry for him :(

·
Registered
16,636 Posts
:(

I wouldn't wish this sort of thing on anyone.

And my heart goes out to the animals as well.

dr del

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
I can't think of anything worse to happen to anybody. This seriously is sad news to hear. I hope him, his staff, his family and animals are all okay and that things pick up again for him soon.

I just hope all the people, who have animals on order from him, give him time to recuperate and are patient.

·
Registered
269 Posts
So sorry to read this, absolutely awful.

Hope that things are not as bad as they seem, poor Bob.

·
Registered
22,890 Posts
I hope the damage is not too extensive and that he hasn't lost many of the animals - the idea of fire terrifies me too.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
I read about this on FB.... what a sin ... utterly gutting :gasp:... wish Bob and his animals all the best

·
Registered
783 Posts
This is awful news i hope my snake ive ordered is alright :cry:

1 - 20 of 78 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.