Reptile Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
I have one for sale at a kilo.. not proven obviously though.
although I almost have the money i need to get me out of my current situation, so I will be closing that advert soon.
thats female aswell.

·
Registered
424 Posts
nice fire cornmorphs, my pricing was based on the fact the animal would have to be an 07 at least.

Hope you are able to keep her.

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
this one is early 08 and over a kilo, so she will breed next year I would think.
not sure which way to go with her yet

·
Registered
424 Posts
do you have a male and female pied?

breed the male pied to her and pray for a male fire het pied and then breed him to the female pied. Fire het pied is going to be very popular once the first pics get released this year-the word says they look very special, keeping the neon yellow of the hatchlings.

Good luck with all your breeding.

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
I have a male pied, hes pushing 400 grams, so will be perfect size together for next year.
other than that, i was thinking pastel and go for a firefly.. I have a spider too, so thats an option.

·
Registered
424 Posts
fire spider is not that impressive, love the fireflies though and the bright colours should see them hold value. I have 2 clutches of fire*pastel cooking and so hope to hit it this year.

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
fire spider is not that impressive, love the fireflies though and the bright colours should see them hold value. I have 2 clutches of fire*pastel cooking and so hope to hit it this year.
you'd be pretty unlucky not to with 2 clutches.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts