Reptile Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Looks good but as you say it deffo needs some more horizontal branches, take a trip to you local woods and collect some branches just leave to dry out for a few days then add them to it :)

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks good but as you say it deffo needs some more horizontal branches, take a trip to you local woods and collect some branches just leave to dry out for a few days then add them to it :)
true!just dont really know how to set it out without destroying plants! :bash:

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
Looks great, definitely is some high up space that could be used. as suggested some braches (long twisty or bent ones) are quite good for filling the purpose/ Throw in a plant that migth climb up said branch or some fake plant cover and youre sorted :)

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
I like to remove the bark from the branches i get. Easly done. I use a machete and just take it off. I didnt in one viv and ive had a load of nats in there. Not a massive problem just annoying lol and you want to use Deciduous wood. Like oak, maple, beech ect.. in one viv i got a few of them and screwed them together. Makeing sure the heads were counter sunk and nothing was gonna break through or sticking out the other side. Made like a crestie jungle gym lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts