I still have a tooth stuck in there I can't get hold of with tweezers too :S

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
who was the culprit?

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Well done, Im still waiting for my first Tag, think Im going for the record. I know my king snake is going to be the one to get me, its just a matter of time.

·
Registered
10,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well done, Im still waiting for my first Tag, think Im going for the record. I know my king snake is going to be the one to get me, its just a matter of time.
Ooh well done, I thought I was doing pretty well I've had him about 18 months :) and it's not as bad as you think it's going to be, just took me by surprise!

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
:lol2: now you're a real snake keeper :2thumb:

Hope the snake is ok?

You really need to do your best to get that bit of tooth out, so it doesn't get infected.

·
Registered
10,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Owww , Plenty of blood though ...! thats what the bloodythirsty buggers like to see on here. :lol2:
Yep yep, I made sure I included pics : victory:
:lol2: now you're a real snake keeper :2thumb:

Hope the snake is ok?

You really need to do your best to get that bit of tooth out, so it doesn't get infected.
Yeah he's fine : victory:

I tried for ages this morning I can feel the edge of it with tweezers but just can't get a grip of it to pull it out :S

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Ooh well done, I thought I was doing pretty well I've had him about 18 months :) and it's not as bad as you think it's going to be, just took me by surprise!
I kind of wish it would happen so that I know, bit liek getting your first tattoo, you know it wont hurt that much but your crapping ya sell incase it does then you relaise it doesnt n its all groovy.
I need to get bitten before my african rock hits 10 foot or Im gonna be bricking it. :lol2:

·
Registered
10,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Good stuff!

See, it's more shock than pain isn't it. Now go and play with coooty the 25 ft retic! Make sure you handle lots of rats before you get him out though!
Yep!

I kind of wish it would happen so that I know, bit liek getting your first tattoo, you know it wont hurt that much but your crapping ya sell incase it does then you relaise it doesnt n its all groovy.
I need to get bitten before my african rock hits 10 foot or Im gonna be bricking it. :lol2:
What he said ^^

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
You can make it happen if you really want too ...! :lol2:

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
my boa bit me today. first time it bit anything in its life its the most placid snake ever. been moving her about lately tho and she must have got pissy with me and tagged me twice. nothing photoworthy tho lol she best calm down or shes getting beats :devil:

·
Registered
9,213 Posts
ouch looks quite sore lol.
poor you hehe
Yep yep, I made sure I included pics : victory:

Yeah he's fine : victory:

I tried for ages this morning I can feel the edge of it with tweezers but just can't get a grip of it to pull it out :S
ew ew ew i'd faint if i tried to pull a tooth out of my finger! LOL.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
That little tiny pin prick was from a 5ft Boa! I always thought if my 6ft girl ever tagged me I'd have an arm missing AT LEAST! Now I am unafraid so thank you :Na_Na_Na_Na:

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
If it were me, I'd use a sterile scalpel blade or needle to get to the tooth. Can easily become infected if left alone. Get in there, stop messing about, problem avoided!

(Mind you I once stitched a cut on my hand up because I couldn't be arsed to go to a doctor, so I'm probably not normal...)

·
Registered
10,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
That little tiny pin prick was from a 5ft Boa! I always thought if my 6ft girl ever tagged me I'd have an arm missing AT LEAST! Now I am unafraid so thank you :Na_Na_Na_Na:
Hehe happy to help (sort of :S) yeah I thought I would have at least lost a finger but na nothing too bad : victory:

If it were me, I'd use a sterile scalpel blade or needle to get to the tooth. Can easily become infected if left alone. Get in there, stop messing about, problem avoided!

(Mind you I once stitched a cut on my hand up because I couldn't be arsed to go to a doctor, so I'm probably not normal...)
Been told it *should* work it's way to the surface in a day or two so should be able to pop it out then - going to keep an eye on it obv will get to the docs if I think it's looking infected : victory:

Or cut my hand open.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts