Reptile Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, some of you might remember me (though I doubt that). I used to live in the Netherlands and between me and my partner we owned a good few reptiles, mostly Royals.

Sadly, we split and I've moved to the UK almost a whole year back now. And only just now (well, a couple days ago) did I buy my first new reptile! (I did go back to the Netherlands and was going to bring a few with me, but my ex had spite-sold my snakes already) :bash:.

Anyway, it (sex unknown) is a little milk snake. Very feisty though it hasn't tried to strike at all. It's already fed twice here already, too. :no1: Really happy to get back into the reptile world (already planning for the second!)

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Welcome to the UK and back to the reptile hobby.

Nice milk snake, much better than a royal too!! Look at those beautiful colours!

I really like milks and kings, my first snake was a king a long while back now, and I would love to get some more one day.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Pretty

He/she is a lovely little milk. im not 100% myself but do you know what type of milk he is? ive had mine for a month or so now and found he's always feisty when handled (never been bitten either : victory:) do you find that your little guy just hides and doesn't really ever come out ?. mine does one lap when i put him back in the viv then either buries himself for the night or leaps into the hide

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
The picture looks like it is a Pueblan milk snake, very nice and great to have another milk snake fan back in the Hobby.

I find milk snake hatchlings and yearlings to be a nightmare they are worst than kings at the early stages - they will bite, musk and poo on you but when they grow out of that stage they are awesome adults very calm, dont bite and will not poo on you.

If I can help with info or anything let me know I breed a lot of different kingsnake and milk snakes

https://www.facebook.com/Littles.snakes

·
Registered
7,410 Posts
Welcome back, i remember you...i think..the avatar looks familiar :)

lovely milk btw

·
Registered
4,918 Posts
Your hand is HUGE!:gasp:

I think your snake would feel happier with a person with a normal sized hand......(like mine:flrt: :whistling2:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts