Reptile Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm going to give breeding leos a go, so I'm after a few pointers on the incubation side of things!

Iv just brought the Brinsea hatchmacker r incubator which I'm told is like the rollsroyce of incubators! (I hope)

I'm just looking for a few helpful pointers!

Also what's the best vermiculite and should I get an extra themometer and where is it best to position the probe??

Any help would be great!!

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
I'm going to give breeding leos a go, so I'm after a few pointers on the incubation side of things!

Iv just brought the Brinsea hatchmacker r incubator which I'm told is like the rollsroyce of incubators! (I hope)

I'm just looking for a few helpful pointers!

Also what's the best vermiculite and should I get an extra themometer and where is it best to position the probe??

Any help would be great!!

I've not bred Leo's before but am currently breeding my cresties for the first time I'm not sure whether there's a difference but my advice is prepare prepare prepare make sure u look at Wat medium is best for incubation I use perlite and vermiculite for my cresties in a polystyrene box I do 50/50 mix per to ver soak with water an squeez out the liquid til damp that's Wat I've been told and have now done I've got four eggs currently an egg-spec ting more soon :p sad I know jhahahaha good luck

1 - 5 of 5 Posts