Reptile Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have 1 x adult female Hadogenes Paucidens for sale, as I need to make room for a leo.

She is at a very healthy weight and rarely declines food items.

I am asking £7.50 + £6.50 P&P = £14 in total, but I am open to offers.

I post same day as payment is received unless it is a fri, sat or sunday as I don't want to run the risk of a weekend postal mix up as it might endanger the scorp.

I send by: Royal Mail Special Delivery Before 1PM Next Day.

I apologize for the poor quality of photos but its the best my camera can do.

If you've any queries, feel free to drop me a PM.

·
Registered
647 Posts
yeah - i still want it - i explained the problem with my paypal and said i would happily put the cash straight into your bank or send a postal order - you said NO its ok ill wait till you get paypal sorted out - even by postal order you would have had the cash by now

i dont get it - i understand you want this leo but then why say you will wait for the paypal when i offered a couple of times to send the cash straight to your bank

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Because I'm not comfortable with giving out my bank details nor with having a postal order sent.
I waited two days and didn't get a reply, and then a situation arose where I really need to get rid of it asap because I now have even less time to sell it than i did before.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sold : victory:

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have 1 x adult female Hadogenes Paucidens for sale, as I need to make room for a leo.

She is at a very healthy weight and rarely declines food items.

I am asking £7.50 + £6.50 P&P = £14 in total, but I am open to offers.

I post same day as payment is received unless it is a fri, sat or sunday as I don't want to run the risk of a weekend postal mix up as it might endanger the scorp.

I send by: Royal Mail Special Delivery Before 1PM Next Day.

I apologize for the poor quality of photos but its the best my camera can do.

If you've any queries, feel free to drop me a PM.
is it still for sale

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.