Reptile Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,
My bargain from ebay got delivered today, here it is:

It came with a uv tube with starter and holder a ceramic bulb, Habba mist, thermostat and some plants etc. I couldnt resist a bargain but wont be getting anything to fill it for a while yet.
I'm thinking about getting a chameleon after Christmas (I have always loved them but want to get a bit more experiance first). I was just wondering out of interest are the flexariums ideal for any other type of lizard/snake?
Thanx for reading
Tanya xx

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
HeHe
Thanx for the replies. I Breed and show rabbits hence the amount!! I'm also a softy so give homes to many unwanted ones, unfortunatley I dont have the space or time to take them all in! It takes me a solid 6 hours a week to clean them out.
Well I must say I am in love with chams but think I will wait untill I see something turn up locally. Don't fancy having them courierd, especially with the weather we are having at the moment!
Tanya xxx

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Simon said:
I am getting one for a Yemen cham. Good for the ventaliation, will have to spray a lot to keep the humidity up though. But you can get help with auto-misting systems, a waterfall, etc.
I was really lucky the flexarium came with a habba mist, just need to get some batteries as it has he wrong plug connection.

Lol Trice, If I had my way I would have more!! Luckily I have a very understanding Partner, and a large garden!!!

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Simon said:
I am getting one for a Yemen cham. Good for the ventaliation, will have to spray a lot to keep the humidity up though. But you can get help with auto-misting systems, a waterfall, etc.
I was really lucky the flexarium came with a habba mist, just need to get some batteries as it has he wrong plug connection.

Lol Trice, If I had my way I would have more!! Luckily I have a very understanding Partner, and a large garden!!!

Tanya xxx

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
welshgaz said:
Jesus Tanya... it takes me a good while to do all mine and we've only got 4 guinea pigs and a rabbit. Your family of animals must take you all day everyday to feed etc...
HeHe,
Yes it does keep me busy! But I love every second of it, I quite often feel when I go to work on the evening its more of a break than when I'm at home! At least I manage to drink a cup of HOT tea!!!!
Tanya xxx

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.