Reptile Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my fiance is new to reptiles but shes been wanting her own female Leo so we went and got her one, she looked at loads and fell inlove with this one

one thing we forgot to ask was how old she was, fiance was too excited i think lol

Reactions: RedGex

·
Premium Member
14,592 Posts
Aww shes cute. You do know shes an enigma right?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yep shes a enigma tangerine :)

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
can someone put a rough age on her?

·
Premium Member
14,592 Posts
I would guess 3-4 months.

Reactions: funky1

·
Funkygeckos.webs.com
5,359 Posts
That`s a genuinely gorgeous looking Enigma; such a lovely, pure colour - looks like it`s on the right track too given the lovely shape to it`s tail and overall vibrancy ;) ...would be wary of chancing putting that beautiful tail right in the eye line of any adult though, some things are just too tempting to strike at/nip (regardless of the leo`s intent), so the last thing you`d want to do is risk her losing it!!! (I don`t mean that in a criticising way mate - I know it`s just for pic purposes ;) )

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
What a beauty of an enigma the lining and spotting are perfect! I am sure many of us would love geckos that orange!

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
I agree she is a beautiful enigma, so many have been produced for the sake of it with any old pairing, a lot seem to lack the wow factor now. She certainly has it!

Reactions: funky1

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks guys :)

my fiance has been going mad saying she wanted a leopard and has too be a tangerine as shes fallen inlove with the type of morph so took her out and we found her one and their inlove lol.

such lovely colour and tail is beautiful :)

we put them both together for the pictures as it really shows her size but she just wanted to climb all over him lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts