Reptile Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
nige gaz ?we gonna do this again this year? i might actually manage to get a full season in..lol

·
Registered
13,984 Posts
Spurs to get relegated.

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
I'll be following the championship this season.

Will only watch the premiership to have a banter when one of the top clubs fail.

PS football became football for mercenaries and pansies.

As boring as it might sound, I think it will be:

1) Man U
2) chelsea
3) Liverpool
4) Arsenal

Then Everton, Aston Villa and Man City from 5th to 7th.

Then other 13 clubs putting 11 behind the ball and fighting not to get relegated.

CL, I think all four Englsih clubs will get to the end stages, but I think Barca will retain the title.

·
Registered
630 Posts
UNITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will win the prem and Champions league. Real Madrid will not get passed the Group stages of champions league. Manchester United Vs Liverpool champions league final.

Liverpool main threat to Manchester United retaining the Prem.

Chelsea will be slightly stronger this season but I do not think they will win any silverware.

Arsenal will be in the top 10 but will do worse than last season.

Manchester City will be more of a threat but will not gel well with new team mates until half way through the season by which point it will be too late to do anything major.

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
i think it will be

1st: Man Utd
2nd:Chelsea
3rd:Liverpool
4th:Man City

i think arsenal have made a bad mistake in selling adebayor and toure, i also think liverpool have made a massive mistake selling alonso the fools, because of that sale i dont think steven gerrard will be able to roam as much.

relegated i think

Hull City
Burnley
Stoke

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
Chelsky x Man U about to start ...

I think Chels will nick this one.

·
Registered
15,532 Posts
i think arsenal have made a bad mistake in selling adebayor and toure

i would've liked toure to stay, but adebayor was lazy and arrogant, especially last season. if we can replace him with somebody like chamakh it'll be a good bit of business. hopefully we'll get somebody a bit stronger in defense/defensive midfield. we scored more goals than any team except liverpool (i think) last season, i wish wenger would concentrate on the defensive side of things more. it's all very well saying 'we've got seven centre backs already', but not one of them would get into the man utd, chelsea or liverpool side. same with our midfield, we've got a surplus of pretty average players in diaby, denilson, song, ramsay, merida, eboue. we could do with selling four of them and getting in two better ones. rosicky may aswell jack it in aswell, if he gets a decent run of games this season i'll eat my hat.

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
Good game so far, Chelsea hit the bar and were all over Man U, then Man U got a goal by Nani from long range in a bad mistake by Cech.

·
Registered
13,984 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts