Reptile Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my auntie-in-law has MS and her condition has recently worsend so therefore she is no longer able to take care of her pets. max is a 3 year old choc/tan dobermann. hes been neutered. and milo is a 5 year old lab x staffy. hes black and looks like a short stocky labrador, again he has been neutered. they are fine with other dogs but prefer not to be homed with children. they are fully vaccinated, wormed, microchipped and flea-free lol. she wants them to be homed together. no money is being asked for the dogs but she is raising money for the Multiple Sclerosis Society and would appriciate a small donation towards the funds she is raising although this isnt a neccesity. they come with collars, leads, beds, toys, bowls and coats lol she lives in Costock, Nottinghamshire. genuine enquiries only.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
i there do you have any pictures of the two dogs thanks any more info appriciated on temperament etc
thanks carl

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
Where are you by the way ?

Forget about it, I missed the last phrase.

Sorry :roll:

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
temprament wise they are ok. they are fine with adults just dont think they have the patience for kids lol they have never lived with children

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
dont think they have the patience for kids
Can't really blame them ...

Tell who in the right state of mind would put up with this new generation of kids, not even a dog !

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol exactly dexter. i wouldnt wanna be around any of the kids i know for very long so i sure as hell wouldnt expect a dog to put up with them :lol2:

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bump:devil:

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
even though she really didnt want to split them she wasnt having much luck homing them. milo has been homed with a family friend. so just the dobie still looking. and my mistake he hasnt been neutered so obviously this is something potential homes need to consider.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts