Reptile Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to recent changes in family/health and living circumstances I have taken the very sad decision to sell my tortoises as they just arent getting the attention I feel that they deserve.

They are very well looked after living in an indoor rabbit cage with correct uv and heat, bathed daily, fed on a diet of weeds, salad, appropriate supplements and pre alpin cobs for added fibre. They get time outside in the sun as often as possible.

I have one 2.5 year old THB who was sexed as female on a tortoise forum, she is extremely friendly and bold, eats well and has a lovely shell. She lives happily with two 1 year old THHs, these are a little shy but gaining confidence daily have started to approach me and eat from my hand. They are clutch mates and also have beautiful shells and eat very well. They are all active and get on fine together. They are all UKCB from breeders not shops and have certificates.

I would ideally like them to go to together with setup and for this I would like £500 - which I think is very reasonable for a female and 2 THH and everything they need.

I would consider seperating but would like the THH to go together as they are clutchmates and are always together. The set up would not be able to leave until torts have new homes obviously.

It would be lovely if they could go to experienced homes or a home that has done their homework (i will ask questions) they are far to small and young to breed before anyone asks.

Please PM with serious queries..please no timewasters or silly offers (sorry to be blunt but I have had probs like this before)

THB

SET UP

THH

·
Registered
4,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
BUMP UP!!!:2thumb::2thumb:

·
Registered
4,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bum pity!

·
Registered
4,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump up....

Breakdown costs if taken seperate...
2x thh £320
Female £160
Set up £50

·
Registered
4,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Will listen to sensible offers!:2thumb:

·
Registered
4,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Happy to now split THH.. £160 per tort ono...

·
Registered
4,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
: victory::notworthy::gasp:

·
Registered
4,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Lots of interest but nothing confirmed so bump!

·
Registered
4,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Still available....£150 each or reasonable offers will be listened to!
5* home is very important!!

·
Registered
4,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Up we go - receiving lots of queries but nothing set iin stone yet!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Just tried sending you a pm but your inbox is full :)

·
Registered
4,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Is the THB still available? What price..
Hi ive decided to keep her as im feeling much better at the min...i hope everything goes well but if i start to struggle ill pm you :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts