Reptile Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. I'm hoping to join the forces in the near future and with Matilda (the Cali king!) also getting a bit too big for her current vivarium, I'm looking to part company.

She was bought from a contact in a local Herpetological Society, captive bread and has been in excellent health for the last 7 years. She feeds very well indeed and always sheds a complete skin of which I have the most recent and lots of previous samples!

She's just under 4ft long, and 7 years old. I have a 4'x1'5"x1' Vivarium but I'm looking to sell her to someone who will be able offer her a bigger and better home if possible, not only for her sake but also for my peace of mind that she's going to a good home!

With that in mind ,asking price for her is £40 but I will leave the offer open for a week or two to make sure she goes to the best home possible! So if you are hoping to cram her into a 2ftx 2ft space then please don't bother as I will undoubtedly ask for photo's in the future to see how she's doing!

I am situated very close to J18 of the M25 near Watford, North of London. Please pm me or email me at [email protected] to express your interest and please provide details of what home she would be going to. I'll get back to everyone when she is sold.

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Is she a definite female?? And to add I dont keep any kings in anything bigger than a 4ft viv.. they really dont need it.. the majority of my adults are in 3ft vivs with no problems whatsoever and with plenty of room.

·
Registered
14,291 Posts
i think its great to see someone so determined to get the best of homes for their pet.
Well done you :2thumb:

·
Registered
21,190 Posts
does that price include the viv or am i being stupid? :crazy: how much with the viv?

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Nice desert phase there... hmm quite tempted... but maybe a bit old for me as it would be a breeder.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts