Reptile Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have for sale five hoglets from my last two litters of hedgehogs who happened to birth only a week apart. The first litter if from Milady x Tyrion (please see my website from photos and info) Two are still available... a light female and a chocolate male. Two are still available from the second litter (Ze-king x Raiden) a male and female, both light in colour possibly brown or cinnamon.

All my hedgehogs are pets first and foremost; only the friendliest and healthiest are bred and all come from good family lines and are fed an extensive diet. Hoglets are handled from two weeks of age (depending on the mother) to ensure that they are happy and confident.

Prospective owners will be required to fill out a short questionnaire to ensure that my hoglets will have the best possible homes and to help me with any care queries they may have.

All the hoglets are very alike in character, but the darker boy is much more active and constantly running. The older light girl can be a little more shy for a few seconds once woken up.

They will be ready to leave for their new homes from the 21st April with the older two, and the 28th April for the younger when they will be 8 weeks old and will come with a care pack and a supply of their current food to enable owners to change him onto their food mix. They will also come with a lineage certificate. Veiwings are very welcome.

Please message with any queries

Miladys' hoglets...

dark male

light female

dark female (RESERVED)

dark pinto female (ON HOLD)

Ze-Kings' hoglets...

slightly lighter female (RESERVED)

slightly darker female...

light male...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts