Reptile Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:gasp:pRICE REDUCTION:grab a bargain!!!!

baby bosc monitor and 30cmx30cmx30cm exo terra tank.
bosc monitor is roughly about 20cm nose to end of tail reason for sale was rescued from the shop where he didnt look happy the exo terra tank has no heatmat and lighting 40 pound for both monitor and tank...im based in stockport if interested please email me at [email protected]:lol2:

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
:gasp:pRICE REDUCTION:grab a bargain!!!!

baby bosc monitor and 30cmx30cmx30cm exo terra tank.
bosc monitor is roughly about 20cm nose to end of tail reason for sale was rescued from the shop where he didnt look happy the exo terra tank has no heatmat and lighting 40 pound for both monitor and tank...im based in stockport if interested please email me at [email protected]:lol2:
this baby bosc monitor is now sold i got 100 pound for the bosc and the tank due to being an unusual morph unlucky ppl sorry if anyone was interested

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i dont beleive so, theres possibly albino but i have never seen one if there is.
no the shop that bought it said that had unusual patterns or summet and that it would be an interesting breeding project in the future it also had a yellow spot on its belly which we did not understand so not exactly a morph but unusual i dno i ask the if they wanted to buy it so they said bring it in so we can have a look and they snapped it straight away the are gonna keep it apparenlty but it was a guy who worked in the shop that bought it he said what price n i said 100 with the little tank n he said great ill have it lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.