Reptile Forums banner

For sale: Bearded Dragon Male 2 Years

429 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  deanfarnaby 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello all,
I think it's come to the time to sell my bearded dragon. Mainly as I don't have the time for him due to work and I don't want to see him neglected there's nobody I can rely on to feed him at home and I'm working far too often. Is male, about 1 year and 10 months old very tame, handled daily from a young age and an absolute eating machine beast!. Will eat vegetables, crickets, loctusts etc, pinkies, chicken, beef,(I always followed chart on www.beautifuldagons.com . Comes with 4ft (I think) Glass tank, may be longer...I'll find out later when im not at work. Glass is cracked on one side due to a mate hitting it with a pool ball (tank that is). Also included is all the wood needed to build an absolute massive vivarium, its all already cut to size it just needs nocking together and a pane of glass from the current tank he's in can be used as a door. Tank is equipped with heat mat, basking lamp and 10% UBV tube (Bulb cost £50 alone) sticks and rocks and a hammock and what not. Got one pic here, can't get any more pics as yet as I'm at work, will update later if anybody is interested.
As I said he is very tame, never bitten or shown aggression or anything of that nature. He will puff up if you take him outside when theres alot of birds about he doesn't like them. I don't want to see him go but it would be cruel not to. Will make an excellent pet for any type of home, including familys with small children, my little sister can't get enough of him when she visits.

I'd say ive spent over £300 in total (excluding food replacing basking bulb etc.)
Beardie - Initially £80
Glass viv - Was £120 but devalued due to crack
Wood for new viv - Set me back £60
Sand, thermometers, heat mat, food bowls etc - £50 (at least)
10% UVB bulb - £57 (Been under 10% UBV since I got him)

Ill take £250 o.n.o for the lot. - open to reasonable offers, try me!

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.