Reptile Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
not posted on here in awhile since my health issues but thought id throw on some stuff that just NEEDS to go!

i havent got pictures at the moment, but if people are interested in anything i will get them up ASAP

i dont have paypal, so can only accept either bank transfer, cash sent threw post (at buyers risk) or postal orders.

anyway on with the list:

1 x fake leather jacket, worn a hand ful of times, size 8-10 font pockets at the top and bottom, buttons not zip, no hood, nice coat just huge lol! cost £35 sell for £15 with £2.50 post and pack (which will be recorded!)

1 x womens mckenzie jacket, in black with pink logo, zip detail ECT. with hood, waterproof, again worn a hand full of times size 14. cost £78.99 from JD sports back in january, sell for £15 with £2.50 post and pack, again recorded only.

1 x Real, fred perry coat, very in style, with which logo all tags in right places ECT 100% real (i dont do fakes :whistling2:) cost me £120 last november and i think ive worn it like once! size 8 - 10 but is quiet big! zip up, no hood. £20 ONO £2.50 post and pack, again recorded.

1 x grey linin (sp?) playsuit from H&M, says size 8, but its more like a 10 - 12, very smart looking, and also very in at the moment, would look FAB with black top under and black tights (if only it fit :bash:) cost £40 sell for £15 ono £2 post & pack RECORDED

1 x topshop dress by rare, black and grey bodycon, would look gorg if it fit me lol v neck and back, lowish cut, zip up side (cant see it) just above the knee on me (im 5ft 4) size 8 -10 worn for like 10mins before i took it off and cryed lol (would of took it back to the shop but it was a birthday present :) £20 ono £2 P&P recorded

1 x mummy silver bracelet from Argos, ive got 2 and just dont see the point, £14.99 in argos, sell for £10 and £1 P&P recorded

1 x Pandora bracelet with about 8 charms, this was a present, it DID have the green box and velvet bag with it until my mother lost it! has the pandora charm ECT hallmarked silver, not 100% if real hence £30 price ONO £2 P&P recorded

1 x juicy couture necklace, very sexy and thick, also heavy, with nice heart charm, T bar opening with tiny crowns on the T gorg but i dont wear it! :( silver, with box, 100% real. £35 ONO £3 P&P HEAVY

1 x juicy couture matching bracelet to necklace, with box, same detail as necklace, just bracelet size lol again 100% real. £25 ONO £3 P&P HEAVY OR £40 FOR THE SET AND FREE p&p

1 x silver hear locket, about the size of a 50p, with blue on the font, on a silver snake chain, never worn, unwanted present, gift boxed, £8 plus £1P&P recorded

well i think thats my lot, feel free to make offers, and price drop on multi items bought, please dont reply on here just drop me a pm :):flrt:

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bumpyy

1 - 3 of 3 Posts