Reptile Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I have for sale a little male hoglet last litter born on the 2nd May 2013. He will be ready for his new home from the 26th June when he will be eight weeks old.

New owners will be required to fill out a short questionairre to ensure that they are going to good homes and to help new owners with the correct care.

All my hoglets are £125 each regardless of sex and colour and will be held for a £25 deposit.

The little boy is lookFOR SALE - brown male hogleting to be algerian brown at the moment and he is very confident and outgoing.

See my website for pictures of his mother (Milady, algerian chocolate pinto) and his father (Tesla, brown snowflake) as well as pictures of past litters and my care sheet.

He will come with a care pack, care sheet and a supply of food. I will be registering my hoglets with the International Hedgehog Registry

Their parents can also be seen (as well as the rest of my herd) and viewings are very welcome. Please message for any enquiries or for care advice. I am based in North London

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.