Reptile Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another new thread. Sold some more bits so this is what's left, plus some other bits I've had lying around for a while!

Prices include P&P. Postage will be recorded, 2nd class if light enough, 1st class otherwise.

Discounts for multiples, and open to swaps/part exchanges. Will consider anything at all, animal related or not :)

Also very much open to offers.

PayPal only please. If paying by goods, I will only send to fully confirmed addresses as they appear on PayPal. If paying by gift, I can send to any alternative address you like, and I will provide full contact details once I have received payment. I say once I have received payment, as I'm not content to give out my home address and telephone number to people 'thinking' about buying :)

All items come from households with smokers and pets.

Clothes
W- waist, B-bust, L-total length. All measurements are approx and are of the garment lying flat.

1) Primark black A line skirt. Beautiful embroidered detail around bottom and waistband. Feels like suede. Label 14 (W34", L28") £5

2) Dorothy Perkins zebra print V neck top. Very old, immaculate. Label 16 (B38>40+", W36>40", L22") Quite stretchy.
Cherry Pie black/red sleeveless top. Very slinky. Label 14 (B36>40", L23") Some stretch.
AVAILABLE AS TWOSOME ONLY £4

3) Primark white reverse printed top.This has the design printed on the inside of the tshirt, making it look like it's inside out. Really funky. Could also wear it inside out for the bolder pattern with a few minor modifications. Raw edge finish. Label 14 (B38", L24") £3.50

4) Papaya brown/blue check vest with velvet ribbon trim. 16, B-40", L-18" £3.50

5) Primark light grey thin jumper top. 16. B-40"+, L-23" £4

6) New Look long patterned top. Has back ties and ties at neckline for skinny scarf look. 16. B-36-38" Under Bust (no give)-32", L-32" £4

7) Dorothy Perkins cream lace top with matching vest. Vest has some pulls/bobbles but when worn below lace top this can't be seen. I do have more pics of this. 16. B-38", Under Bust (no give in lace top) 36", L-22.5" £6

8) Dorothy Perkins multi coloured print top. Button through. 16. B-40-50+", L-27" £4

Bags

9) Gorgeous black evening bag. I can find no label so don't know the brand/where it was bought from. This has been used a few times and is actually quite old, but is immaculate. Has a smooth rope type strap, magnetic snaps closure and the bag is sort of triangular shaped, getting narrower towards the top. The opening flap has a lovely textured design.

Approx measurements
Bottom - 7" x 2.75"
Top - 6" x 1"

£5

10) Lovely cream and gold handbag. The handles are wooden, but there is an additional strap that you can use on the shoulder. The strap is attached the the handles with clips, and these clips can be moved as you like, as there are brackets for them on each side of each handle. It has a 'weaved' look, with gold through it. 2 spacious compartments inside, each with a zip closure. Also an inside pocket with zip closure.

This has no label that I could see, and I think has been used a few times (maybe not though!) Excellent condition.

Approx measurements
17" x 12" x up to 7-8" (maybe more, but I'm unsure if the zips would strain too much to close)

£5

Jewellery

11) Long black beaded necklace with black satin ribbon bow (total length ~66") £2.50 or FREE with any clothes/bag purchase!

12) Black faceted chunky bead necklace with adjustable length (16-19") £2.50 or FREE with any clothes/bag purchase!

13) Blue gem set - Headband (one of the gems could do with being re glued. Stays pushed in but could fall out), pendant (2.5") and earrings (2"). Silver coloured metal. Used once, for a wedding where all guests had to wear something blue. Cost £20 new. £6.50 or HALF PRICE with any clothes/bag purchase.

·
Registered
11,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
.................................................bump

·
Registered
11,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump up, open to offers folks

·
Registered