Reptile Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok this is the last ad i am doing for these for now, so get in quick if you want them! these prices are a big loss to what i paid! but i am seriously lacking room at the moment so needs must!

1.1 proven bull snakes, both tame and both beautiful! £120 the pair!!

1.0 Taiwan beauty rat snake, bit flighty but not aggressive! approx 6-7ft and an absolutely stunning example! ..£50!!

will consider swaps for smaller snakes, hognoses, royals, etc but must be adult or very near on! no 07`s and no corns...MAY consider albino cali kings or florida kings...collection from amersham in buckinghamshire or rep taxi etc at buyers cost and arrangement.

·
Registered
490 Posts
sorry about this mate but really I WOULD HAVE TAKEN THAT TAI IN A FLASH but unless you can pay for transport to hereford i cant do anything..... EVERYONE THIS IS THE BEST BARGAIN ON THE FORUM!!!!!

·
Registered
443 Posts
Are the bulls fully grown? if so, what length and approximate weight?
Feeding- what and how often? strikers or not?
What do you currently house them in? Is this available too? (have several spare vivs but one more is always a good thing :) )

·
Premium Member
15,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
they are both adults and both 6ft odd they are proven breeders by me, they are in a 4x2x2 each and they need to be housed seperate as the male will continualy try and breed otherwise. Both take large rats and are absolute dustbins! LOL

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
dont suppose ur goin to donny are ya mate

·
Registered
15,628 Posts
bump for you mate.

have seen the tai and he is a stunning example, and surprisinly not aggressive - just a little nervous. stunning snake, why arent people biting his hand off for him at that price???

Alex

1 - 15 of 15 Posts