Reptile Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Sale: 1yr old “Chilli-Red Blue Hypo Het Translucent Bearded Dragon” & fully set-up 4ft viv - £100 ONO.

D.O.B 04.06.09, bred by KK Chameleons (papers/cert with pics of his Mum & Dad included).

This male BD is a cracker; very tame & laid back. He has all his toes & tail; no digits missing or tail injuries/re-growth.

Never had problems feeding this little trooper, he’ll munch his way through crickets, locusts, phoenix worms, butter worms, silk worms & the occasional wax worm; supplemented with daily dishes of dark, leafy greens (Bok-Choi, kale, watercress, etc.) & the occasional butternut squash, carrot, strawberries, grapes, etc.

Crickets/locusts gut-loaded prior to feeding & dusted every other day with ZooMed Repti-calcium (without D3 as he gets daily exposure to UVB from a MVB). Veg is dusted with T-Rex “Dragon Dust” VGF (Vegetable Growth Formula) several times a week.

Kept on Lucky Reptile Desert Bedding (this BD enjoys his digging), I’ve never had impaction issues as he’s always fed in a large dish raised up on stones in his viv.

As said, sale includes his 4ft viv (tobacco walnut colour) & everything in it, which includes a 60W EB Megaray, ceramic fixture and ballast, an R80 spot bulb & dome controlled by a Habistat dimming stat, 2 x 40W (107cm) Reptiglo 2.0 full spectrum tubes (attached to ceiling) with reflectors & corresponding 2 x tube controller, 2 x digital thermometers (in warm and cool end respectively), and the visual environmental bits to make his life more interesting. I also have a spare ExoTerra Solar Glo MVB (brand new and still boxed) and supplements included too.

Why sell? I’m being posting abroad for my job soon & have to sell him as he can’t come along unfortunately!! A recent opportunity to pass him to a friend fell through so he's up here looking for a new home.

Looking for £100 all in but I'm open to sensible offers. Buyer to collect please as too much to do to deliver. I'll help you carry it all to your car though!! :)

Please check my album for a couple of pics (when he was a lot younger and only included to give you an idea of his colouring, which is even better now).

Attachments

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump up!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Would you let this guy go on his own without viv? If so how much would you like for his cos I think hes beautiful
No, unfortunately as I'll be heading off abroad and would have no need for a viv - I can't store it anywhere either so it really has to be Beardie and viv really.

It's a good deal though as all the necessary (plus some extra stuff) is included. The BD is so mellow too. Really easy to deal with.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
can i please have your have your phone number ? :) would like to ring about more detail about the beardie :D
Saw your PM, Taz and I'll call you tomorrow in the afternoon. I'll check in lunchtime on here first though in case there's an issue.

Cheers

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bump up.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
To Taz, very sorry not to call yesterday PM. I got held up in a meeting at work that overran and I couldn't get away to call you. My apologies!

I also have to say that the first potential buyer to contact me has been true to his word and done more than commit to buying the Beardie, etc., he also actually went ahead and paid me via PayPal so I obviously will honour our discussions - thanks Ben!! Therefore the Beardie and viv, etc. is no longer for sale.

The above has now found a home so thanks for all the interest, especially from Taz. Sorry we couldn't do anything on this occasion!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.