Reptile Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My daughter has deceided to sell her Nintendo Wii, its about 6 months old comes in the box...and is in excellant condition

Nintendo Wii Console
Nintendo "Play"
Nintendo "Sport"
Nintendo additional Nunchuka
Nintendo Game "Prisoner of Zelda"

All are boxed and in excellant condition............I have no idea how much she wants for it........if it were mine I would swap it for corns......:2thumb:

I guess about a tenner to post?

Pm me an offer if your interested

·
Registered
461 Posts
same here

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Free bump!

How can there be so many people claiming they want and can't get one of these, when you're selling a absolute bargain!

If I had £250 to spare I'd be like a rat up a drain pipe!!

·
Registered
14,291 Posts
Free bump!

How can there be so many people claiming they want and can't get one of these, when you're selling a absolute bargain!

If I had £250 to spare I'd be like a rat up a drain pipe!!
join the club Dean

my kids would love this, just no money to spare :(

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Ah bugger, you aren't that far from me either! I didn't want one until I played my brothers today :lol:

·
Registered
226 Posts
Ah bugger, you aren't that far from me either! I didn't want one until I played my brothers today :lol:
you can get them in argos they have them in stock as i bought mine from their on thurs.dont see what the problem is people charging silly amounts when you can get the rrp from a store.

·
Registered
10,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Lots of places have them in stock now.....I dont think people were paying silly money anyway.....I couldnt sell mine for 240 quid but my daughter changed her mind anyway.....:no1:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts