Reptile Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sadly up for sale is my Tropical Girdled Lizard (East african spiney tailed lizard)
I love the little guy (I was told he was male, but I will not guarantee this) but he doesn't fit into my plans for reptiles in the future, and I feel he'd do better going to a home that will love him more than I will.

He does not come with a viv, or any equipment, just the lizard.
He is currently 5 inches or so, as such he wont get much bigger if at all, so a larger exo-terra would be perfect for him.

Should anyone want him, they will have to collect him from my home (WR7 worcester, west midlands), or arrange a collection at your own expence and arrangement.

I'm open to offers on him, and will accept almost anything, as I am looking for him to go to a loving home more than anything else.
I'm not however looking to swap him for anything as I'm looking to make a little spare space, not fill it again.

PM me or reply to this thread if anyone is interested.

For now, here is a couple of pics of the little guy;

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
Sorry not interested in buying as i don't have the room but is he tame? :)

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
for anyones reference incase it helps the sale atall these are also known as dwarf sungazers.
We have a pair, they are pretty cool little dudes.

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
He is a lovely little thing! Saw some of these for the first time the other week, proper cuties!

Free bump!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts